What is Tender Management?
The Tenders Management Service provided by Jinius aims to facilitate and digitalise the tender process between the involved parties.
Jinius offers the functionality that enables buyers to reach potential suppliers on a big ecosystem, publish their Request for Tenders (RFTs) and manage the process digitally. At the same time, it enables suppliers to easily find, respond, and track the status of RFTs on a single digital platform.
The digitalisation of this process effectively minimises the operational costs and potential errors from manual handling.
Jinius is not involved in any way in the process of selecting the tender and is not responsible to ensure compliance of the buyer with certain rules or laws. The tender process takes place in accordance with the rules and policies followed by each respective buyer.
How does it work?
1. Buyers can create Request for Tenders (RFTs) following a simple flow where they specify the RFT general details, set a submission deadline, upload RFT files, specify type of RFT (open/closed bid) and then issue the RFT.
2. Buyers can access their issued RFT and extend the submission deadline, if needed, or withdraw it if the RFT is not valid anymore.
3. Potential Suppliers can ask questions and request clarifications for RFTs before the end of submission deadline.
4. Buyers can either respond to or reject a question.
5. Suppliers can place their bids on RFTs.
6. Suppliers can withdraw their bids before the submission deadline pass.
7. Buyers can award bids when the submission deadline pass.
Article is closed for comments.