In this article we will explain what a Merchant must do when they receive a Return Order from a customer.
All returned orders will be delivered back to the Merchant with ACS and will include a “Return Form” in the package to help track the original order.
Once you receive the package with the “Return Form”:
- Check that the products are in an acceptable state. If for any reason you think that the products cannot be returned, please contact the Jinius team at email@example.com before contacting the Customer directly.
- Log into Mirakl and go to “Orders” and find the Order Number/ID.
- Click on the Order ID to open the order details and you will see all the products that were purchased in this order.
- Check if the information on the “Return Form” matches with the information in the Mirakl about the returnable products (Item Name and Item Code).
- To proceed with the Refund you need to have enough money in your Balance Payable that can cover a refund. If this is the case, then click on the arrow next to the “Refund” button that will give you 2 options:
a) “Refund the entire order”: Choose this option when you want to refund all products in the order.
b) “Refund part of the order”: Choose this when you only need to refund some products in the order, not all products.
If you choose to refund only some of the products, in the page that appears select the quantity of each product you want to refund and the reason for the return, then press “Refund”.
Note: If the Order you are trying to Partial Refund is in the "Awaiting Shipment" status, after selecting the "Quantity to refund", also check the "I will not ship this item", option.
- Once you do this, the Refund process will be complete and withing the next few working days, the Buyer will receive their money back and this amount will be subtracted from your Payable Balance.
- If your Balance Payable cannot cover a refund, please contact Jinius Support so this is done by Jinius on your behalf. The refund amount will be deducted from the subsequent orders performed.