This article will guide you through the process of connecting your Shopify store with Mirakl Connect, for the purpose of synchronizing your Shopify products and offers with the Jinius Marketplace. This will allow all the products you want to appear easily and seamlessly. This guide will focus on the first step of the process which is associating your Shopify store with your Jinius Marketplace store.
In order to connect your Shopify account with Jinius, there are some requirements:
- In your Shopify Account, all products need to have a “Shop SKU” value. Whichever products don’t have this will not be able to be synced.
- Your Seller account needs to already be created on the Jinius Marketplace.
Creating a Mirakl Connect Account
In order to achieve the connection of Shopify with Jinius Marketplace, you need to create an account with Mirakl Connect. This is a system that makes sure all data is properly exchanged between your Shopify Account and the Jinius Marketplace.
To create your Mirakl Connect account:
- Go to https://mirakl.my.site.com/form/s/ and fill on your Company details.
Important: In the “Email” field, use the same email as the one you are using in your Jinius Marketplace as your eShop contact email.
- Once you submit your information, all information will be checked, and you will receive an email once the account has been created. This process usually takes between 24 and 48 hours.
- Once you receive the email that your Mirakl Account has been created, in the email there is a link. Click on the link and follow the steps which will ask you to fill in a password.
- Once you do the above, you will be logged into your Mirakl Connect account! From now on, you can connect to your Mirakl Connect account any time from here, using your email and the password you set.
Connecting your Jinius Marketplace Account to Mirakl Connect
The next step is to connect your Jinius Marketplace account to Mirakl Connect.
To do this:
- Log into Mirakl Connect with your credentials. If you don’t have an account, see the instructions above.
- Go to Marketplaces > My Stores, and press on the “Import Store” button.
- Press on the “Import Stores” button.
a) Select “Same email address”
b) From the list, make sure that your select the “Jinius.com.cy - Bank of Cyprus” entry. If there are any other entries selected, please unselect them.
c) Press the “Import” button.
Select the checkbox and press "Import”.
Your Jinius Marketplace store is now connected to your Mirakl Connect Account!
Connecting your Shopify Account to the Jinius Marketplace
Now we need to authorize the connection between your Shopify account and Mirakl Connect.
To do this:
- Log into your Shopify Account, then click on "Home" in the top-left corner.
- In the address bar of your browser, make a note of the Store Name as shown in the following screenshot:
- Log into Mirakl Connect with your credentials.
- Go to the Shopify option from the menu. In the field, enter the Store Name you found from step #2 and add ".myshopify.com" at the end.
In the example of this guide, the store name would be: jinius-test-store.myshopify.com
- Once you have filled in this field, press “Install”.
- If you are requested to, log in with your Shopify credentials.
- After being logged in, you will be taken to the following page. Here click on the “Install app” button.
- Once you do this, you will be returned to the Mirakl Connect page and it will start reading your products from your Shopify account. This process can take quite a long time, so we suggest waiting at least 2-3 hours until it is completed.