After you have successfully registered as a Company Authorised Representative, you are now ready to create your company profile!
Please note that you will need the following documents before you can complete this process.
Don't worry if you don't have these documents in hand, you can always log back in and continue the process when you have prepared all the documents!
Once you have the required documents, click on "Get Started"
Fill in the required information shown in the form below and click Continue:
- Registration Number starts with 1 or 2 letters, followed by 6 digits
- No country code required for VAT and TIN. e.g. 12345678X
Next, you are about to select your subscription plan. Remember, you can change your mind at any time!
Now you will need to upload the required documents :
- The Board Resolution that allows you to manage the Jinius account on behalf of the company.
- IBAN certificate
- A scanned copy of your National ID / Passport
- SEPA Direct Debit Mandate
Once the upload has been completed, click "Continue".
Almost there now!
- In order for your company bank account to be validated, you will need to send us 1 EUR from your company bank account to the account shown below, using your company's registration number as reference.
Your company profile has been created successfully and your account is now under review by our Operations team. You will be notified via email once there is an update on the status of your account.
You are invited to fill in a short survey to help make our process smoother. We highly appreciate your feedback!
Please sign in to leave a comment.