The Remittance Management feature is here to make invoice payments communication between businesses an easy-going daily task. Jinius takes the responsibility of communicating with any payment recipient and generates a report with payment-related details.
What does Jinius offer?
Jinius makes remittance management details transparent to all involved parties. All information related with bulk payments (dates, amounts, related invoices) are available instantly without any hassle and unnecessary communication between the two parties.
How does it work?
- Payer selects all pending payments for the selected due date and exports related payments from the ERP system (specific file format is required – learn more about this file)
- Payer uploads the file through Jinius platform or sends the file directly from their ERP
- Jinius checks the Remittance Management file content to confirm that file has all the required details to process the payments and payment amounts matched.
- Jinius initiates payments in 1bank using companies’ B2B APIs
- Payer’s authorized user logins to 1bank and accepts/rejects the initiated pending payments.
- Jinius records are updated based on the bank payment status.
- The recipient will receive an email with a link to the related report in Jinius once the payment has been successfully processed (using the email provided by the payer in the payment file).
- [Optional] Recipients can download the report with detailed invoices per payment and use the data to update their system accordingly